No private data is stored without being able to trace, export, anonymize and delete it.
main cause of FAIR to store data is to allow for transparency for our
supporters (companies and members), and to document our activities.
What we store
For members and companies, we store:
details that you provide and can edit (overwrite). Your email and
postal address and any phone number you may have added.
that you have donated: Hardware specifications and serial numbers. This
is used to track who the computers are given to, and so that we can
respond to theft, in case a school loses a donated item. Furthermore,
the data is used to report back to YOU!
FAIR guarantees that
- Data transmissions are done through a secure and encrypted connection
- Data is stored on a server where access is restricted to individuals who have been instructed in FAIRs privacy policies.
- Data is anonymized at entry-level if possible
- People with data access are registered and the list is always available to Data Protection Officer (DPO) of FAIR.
- Data is purged or fully anonymized once the consent of the user or company expires.
- All data is available for you in a machine-readable format at any time.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
For details on how to contact our current DPO, refer to Contact